When we say webcentric marketing and public relations for the common good, that is what we mean. We will not take clients that fall outside our mission of helping those with a progressive cause succeed online.
Who We Serve
We will gladly help a variety of progressive organizations, groups, companies and firms with a focus on making the world a little better for us all. This includes advocacy groups for progressive causes. It also includes individuals and organizations that further these causes.
We have particular interest in social and economic justice issues. Here are just a few of the social and economic related justice issues that we embrace:
- Poverty and Income Inequality
- Healthcare as a Human Right
- Education as a Right to All
- Minority rights and Women’s rights
- Criminal Justice and Drug Policy Reform
- Voting Rights
- Corporate Greed and Influence to the Detriment of Democracy
- Justice for Our Troops and Veterans
- Mental Health Education, Services and Advocacy
- Democratic Champions and Leaders
- In Sum: Civil, Human and Constitutional Rights of People, not those Organizations/Corporations/Institutions or their Minions that Seek to Undermine them all.
We will help these causes, these groups and anyone that serves them.
In short, we will help those that need help and whose work is worthy of helping. There are a many organizations that will never fit that bill.
Who We Will Not Help
To put it bluntly, we will not help the corporations that have ravaged our nation, the world, the planet and its people. Nor will help the lawyers, bankers, lobbyist, politicians and other minions that serve them. We serve only progressive causes. This means that we cannot in good conscious support or serve Republican causes.
We have our own Hippocratic Oath of sorts: “help not those who cause harm”. We intend to stick by it!
CueOps Welcomes Inquiries or Input from the Like-Minded
If you have an organization, cause, website, or business that has the similar goals, we welcome your inquiries as well as constructive input. We can be reached online through our contact us form or by email to email@example.com.